I have lots of updates today, so I’m going to use bullet points! 🙂
- Beyond Pain has a blurb! Check it out:
A woman with no future…
Live fast, die young–anything else is a fantasy for Six. She’s endured the worst the sectors had to throw at her, but falling in with Dallas O’Kane’s Sector Four gang lands her in a whole new world of danger. They’re completely open about everything, including their sexuality–but she hasn’t survived this long by making herself vulnerable. Especially not to men as dominant as Brendan Donnelly.
A man without a past…
Bren is a killer, trained in Eden and thrown to the sectors. His one outlet is pain, in the cage and in the bedroom, and emotion is a luxury he can’t afford–until he meets Six. Protecting her soothes him, but it isn’t enough. Her hunger for touch sparks a journey of erotic discovery where anything goes–voyeurism, flogging, rough sex. He has only one rule: he won’t share her.
In Bren’s arms, Six is finally free to let go. But his obsession with the man who made him a monster could destroy the fragile connection they’ve forged, and cost him the one thing that makes him feel human–her love.
- It also has a soft release timeline. For more details, check out the full explanation on facebook. Short version: we’re only a few weeks away, so keep your eyes peeled.
- Are you a reviewer/blogger and want an eARC? You can put your name on the list here.
- Are you a reader and want to win an advance copy? The Fight Night championship round runs through the end of July, and 10 readers will win them.
- We’re testing interest in a virtual book signing. If you have wanted to get autographed print copies of any of the books, head over to this form and let us know.
- Did you know we’re doing an anthology with Vivian Arend and Lauren Dane? We are, and it’s gonna be awesome!
- We’re also planning to be at the RT Booklovers Convention in New Orleans next May! So if you’re going to be there, let’s party. 🙂
That’s all for now! I’ll leave you with a few quotes from BEYOND PAIN and the promise that we’ll be back soon to celebrate the wacky, violent, beautiful thing that is Six & Bren falling in love. 😀
“That’s how I’d dress up. A little skin and big knives, so anyone who
wants to see more knows I’ll probably cut their fingers off.”
Do anything. So mundane, but so easy to imagine the words lower, rougher.
Whispered against her ear, they’d paint a different picture.
I want to do things to you.
“Does it ever go well when you doubt me?
A king should have a little faith in his queen.”
The O’Kanes seemed to say everything that mattered to them with ink.
It made her feel naked, sometimes, having none at all.