Welcome back to our Not-a-Podcast, where Bree & Donna chat about the writing & self-publishing life and answer questions that make us spin wildly off-topic. (Previous episodes!)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 45:56 — 42.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
This week’s episode contains chatter about, but not limited to:
- Bree Loves Spreadsheets. Donna Hates Spreadsheets.
- Plotting vs Pantsing vs Bothing
- Why Co-Writing means being constantly surprised!
- Some people write multiple drafts. We don’t. It’s okay!
- Where do you get your ideas?
- The Year We Went Crazy (2011)
- The Most Marketable Book Of Your Heart
- The Best Place to Market Your (Kissing) Book
- Story vs Plot
- The Revisions That Almost Killed Us
- I’ll Never Write This – Donna’s spotify playlist.
- Romancing the Beat by Gwen Hayes
- Bree’s twitter: @mostlybree
- Donna’s twitter: @totallydonna
- Our website: kitrocha.com
Nobody Knows What's Going On
A podcast where two bestselling cowriters try to figure out how they make books happen.