Welcome back to our Not-a-Podcast, where Bree & Donna chat about the writing & self-publishing life and answer questions that make us spin wildly off-topic. (Previous episodes!) This week comes with bonus chickens! Scroll down to the bottom of this post to see all about Donna’s chickens and her new chicken coop.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:12:07 — 66.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
This week’s episode is a little bit laser-focused. And also long. It includes:
- Us sorting all of the O’Kanes into Harry Potter houses.
- No really, all of them.
- Sometimes we don’t agree about it, too.
- This is like an hour of Sorting Hat hijinks, guys.
- Okay, it also starts with talk about our characterization process.
- How we use AUs and viginttes to develop characters.
- How that process secretly started the O’Kanes.
- Our Virtual Signing is starting!
- The Instigating Tweet
- The sorting matrix post.
- The tumblr post that is totally Nessa.
- The Virtual Signing!
- Bree’s twitter: @mostlybree
- Donna’s twitter: @totallydonna
- Our website: kitrocha.com