Welcome back to our Not-a-Podcast, where Bree & Donna chat about the writing & self-publishing life and answer questions that make us spin wildly off-topic. (Previous episodes!) This week comes with bonus chickens! Scroll down to the bottom of this post to see all about Donna’s chickens and her new chicken coop.
This week’s episode contains chatter about, but not limited to:
- Baby Chickens (Legal Purchase Requirements)
- Burnout. (Oh noooo)
- Refilling the Well
- The pressure we put on ourselves.
- Please don’t get your tattoo lasered off. Sob.
- Tired Brains & TV Shows We Binged
- The Law of Diminishing Returns
- Why it’s okay to not write every day.
- Why sometimes you have to write anyway.
- Brutal honesty about how you get work done.
- How we learn to tell stories.
- Into the Badlands
- Stephen King’s On Writing
- Bree’s twitter: @mostlybree
- Donna’s twitter: @totallydonna
- Our website: kitrocha.com